Friday, April 6, 2007

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES



Howdy! Jake here again - Foster Mom took me to work with her and then we went to Petco yesterday. I don't know why she complains about going to that place called work - I had so much fun!! There is a big yard there with lots of birds and a couple of squirrels. She would not let me chase the squirrels, but I pointed the robins for her. She says I'm handsome. I'd never been to a Petco it was sooo much fun. I sniffed all the bins full of chew toys and tried to shoplift a pig ear, but Foster Mom said no. She did let me pick out a nice green harness so I can learn to walk on the leash with her and I went to the bathroom on some greeting cards up by the cash register. The cashier said it happens all the time - I think we should buy some of those cards.
When you care enough to send the very best...

This morning I got to run around the yard with no leash before Foster Mom went to work. I was so grateful to her that I ran out aways and then came back to her to say thanks about 5 times. My foster brother Buck and I are starting to be friends and we will get to play together soon, but my foster brother Eightball hates me. I think he is jealous because Foster Mom plays with me too. We will talk about it today and maybe I can get him to understand that he just has to share her for a little while.

No comments: